The Delaware County Historical Society each year publishes an Annual Report to our members, contributors, and the community. The Annual Report presents highlights of the Society’s activities in pursuit of its mission:
To promote and sustain interest in the history of Delaware County, Ohio, through historic preservation and education.
The 2016-2017 Annual Report includes:
- Letter From the President
- 2016-2017 Financial Report
- Overview of who we are and what we do – “Bringing History to Life”
- We Collect and Preserve
- Our Volunteers
- Our Members
- We Generate Community Interest in History
- Public Programs to engage, interest, and involve the community in history
- School Programs to bring history to life to our children
- From the Executive Director
You may obtain a copy of the latest Annual Report at the Society’s offices or you may download it by clicking on the cover image.
The Delaware County Historical Society is a nonprofit institution. It receives monetary support from the community for its facilities and collections and for its educational and historic preservation efforts. It is through the financial gifts of our members, the Delaware County community, and philanthropic organizations that the society can continue to preserve and promote our rich Delaware County heritage. The Society appreciates your membership and/or your financial gift,