We Need Your Support!
Help us continue our mission of preservation and education by supporting our efforts to offer our exhibits, open to the public, at no charge. The Meeker Museum attracts people from all over Central Ohio. Currently, the museum is open by appointment, following strict safety practices and we hope that at some point later this year, we can reopen following our regular schedule.
Our Museum Exhibits “Bring History to life”
Sponsorships are available for our permanent exhibits in the Meeker Museum:
- Delaware Chair Company Chairs
- American Indians
- Spinning and Weaving
- A Pioneer Bedchamber
For 2021, we will have three rotating exhibits that are also available for Exhibit Sponsorship:
- Garth Auction Business Exhibit – located in the Garth Room, this exhibit will tell the story of Garth Oberlander and Garth’s Auction, which was located on the current Meeker property from the 1940s until 2018.
- Meeker Story Wall – located on the Meeker Drawing room wall, this exhibit will tell the story of the Meeker family.
- Summer Photo Exhibit – Portraits of Delawareans
Sponsor a Museum Exhibit
A limited number of exhibit sponsorship opportunities are available. Your investment in exhibit sponsorship gives you a great opportunity to reach a large segment of the population in Delaware County and beyond.
Meeker Museum Exhibit Sponsorship Package
As a Meeker Museum Exhibit Sponsor, you will receive:
- Sponsorship signage at the exhibit
- Logo on marketing material for “your” exhibit, as well as your logo and link on our website promoting this exhibit
- Name recognition in the press release
- Opportunity to pass out information about your business at the exhibit
- Logo in the Historian Newsletter (emailed to over 400 members and 400 printed to hand-out at events). This publication is also available on our website.
- Mentions on Facebook promoting the program
- Article in the Historian newsletter about the history of your business
- Logo in our Annual Report noting your business as a supporter, which is also available on our website
- Recognition as a sponsor at the opening of “your” exhibit and opportunity to say a few words
- One year business membership in the DCHS
Investment – $500
The Delaware County Historical Society is a non-profit (501 C 3) organization dedicated to promoting and sustaining interest in the history of Delaware County, Ohio through historic preservation and education. Since 1947, we have led our community in providing student classroom education on historic topics as well as research opportunities. We manage the Cryder Historical Center, Research Library, Nash House Museum, The Meeker Homestead Museum and the Barn at Stratford event venue.
You can also contact us at director@DelawareOhioHistory.org or 740-369-3831 ext. 3
Mailing & Business Office address – 2690 Stratford Road, Delaware, Ohio 43015