News & Publications
Our Newsletters & Blogs are designed to keep our members and the Delaware County Community up-to-date on all the latest news & events of the Society. ENJOY!
Click HERE to view our News Gallery!
A special thanks to our author & editor, Rick Fisher.
The Delaware County Historian is published at least biannually by the Delaware County Historical Society, Inc.
The Historian is the membership newsletter of the society. Each issue contains researched articles of Delaware County history with supporting images. Also included is news of society program and events, donations, awards, and other articles of interest to the members.
The Historian is sent to each member as part of their annual membership dues. It is important to the Society to keep the members informed.
Contributions of original historical research concerning Delaware County, Ohio, are welcome.
Newsletter Editor: Steve Shaw
CLICK to read the following editions:
DCHS Historian 2022 Fall
DCHS Historian 2021 Fall
DCHS Historian 2021 Spring
The Delaware County Historic Happenings is published via Constant Contact bi-monthly by the Delaware County Historical Society, Inc.
It is designed to keep our members and the Delaware County Community up-to-date on all the latest news and events of the Society.
What’s in the Delaware County Historic Happenings
Historic Happenings includes fresh relevant articles and regular features including:
- Upcoming Event List – Programs and Events coming soon
- Delaware County Historical Society Activities
- Help Wanted – highlights volunteer opportunities to help the Society
Historic Happenings is written and published by Editor, Donna Meyer, DCHS Executive Director.
Click the link below to display Historic Happening edition
Historic Happenings January 2023
Historic Happenings February 2023
Historic Happenings March 2023
The DelAware is a colorful magazine highlighting the people, events, exhibits and programs of the Delaware (Ohio) County Historical Society.
A printed copy is mailed to members and donors. The web version is shared here with our broad community.
The DelAware is published three (3) times a year (February, June and November).
The DelAware is published by Editor: Margaret Duber Snyder
What’s in the DelAware
The DelAware features fresh articles about the Delaware County Historical Society:
- People: The DelAWARE highlights our staff and the diversity and contributions of our volunteers, allowing our readers to see the “who” of the DCHD.
- Events: We want our readers to know about the diversity events on our up-coming calendar, so that they can join us for activities that speak to their interests or just stop by and get to know us.
- Exhibits: By providing news of our exhibits, especially the new ones, we encourage our community to come and see what we have to offer.
- Programs: It is fun to showcase some of the creative ways we share our knowledge with our community.
Previous Editions: The DelAware #4 2022-11 The DelAware #3 2022-06 The DelAware #2 2022-02 The DelAware #1 2021-07
CLICKthe below editions to view the Annual Report
To view the brochure CLICK the title beside image
|Meeker Museum Brochure 2023|
|Cultural Communities-Black History||Cultural Communities-Black History|
|R. B. Hayes Bicentennial Brochure|