Education Curriculum Support
About The Curriculum Support Team
Integrating Delaware County’s History into the classroom experience is the goal of the Curriculum Support team. There are a variety of ways to experience this history with a tour, a visit, or a Society volunteer can come into the school. We are here to supplement the curriculum to include information about Delaware’s rich cultural past.
Delaware County Historical Society’s Elementary Programs
Click below to watch a short video about our many program for elementary students
Current School Programs
- Walking Tour of Early Delaware
- Tour of the Nash House
- Scavenger Hunt in the Cryder Research Center
- Tote Bag Program – Third Grade
- Delaware Then and Now Artifact Cart
- The Underground Railroad Experience
- American Indians in Delaware County
We thank the Delaware Foundation, the William Street Church Foundation, and Delaware County Commissions for their financial support of these programs.