The Annual Meeting of the
Delaware County Historical Society
will be held
Wednesday evening, November 8
at The Barn at Stratford, 2690 Stratford Road
The Annual Meeting will include:
- Celebration our 70th anniversary
- there will be cake and a commemorative slide show with highlights from 70 years
- Vote for Board trustees and constitution changes
- all current members are eligible, there will be an opportunity to join or renew before the election
- Learn about Delaware County during World War I
- the program will be presented by Steve Shaw
Doors will open at 6:30pm, the meeting will be called to order at 7:00pm.
Tours of the Meeker Homestead Museum will be available after the program.
Members are expected and the public is warmly invited to attend our Annual Meeting and program.
RSVPs are encouraged by calling 740-369-3831 ext 3 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Delaware County Historical Society is a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote, preserve and sustain interest in the history of Delaware County. The Barn at Stratford is operated by DCHS as an event venue for weddings, corporate meetings and other special occasions. To learn more, visit the venue and society web sites at barnatstratford.org and delawareohiohistory.org.