Christmas at the Meeker Homestead
“The Civil War Years”
An Evening in Candlelight
December 12 (Tue) ,14(Thur) – 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Meeker House All Dressed Up For The Holidays
- Christmas Music Played on our 1840’s Square Grand Piano
- Civil War Soldiers Sharing Their Stories of Christmas
- Brent Carson Reading, “Twas the Night Before Christmas”
- Tours of the Award-Winning Exhibit, “The Journey To Delaware County”
- Parlor Game
- Holiday Refreshments
Please Bring the Entire Family!
Tickets Available at Eventbrite.com
No Cost for Admission.
Please consider your gift of $5-$20 cash, Venmo, or PayPal
for supporting our community effort to enrich, educate, and entertain.