Forgotten Delaware County – Series 1
featuring County Infirmary and Kilbourne Brown School.
A photo Documentary by Adam Lefevre
The book includes photos of the recently demolished Brown Township School in Kilbourne. Delaware County Home, the Warren Tavern, the Siegfried Tavern and the Margery James House. The photographs feature interior and exterior shots of the buildings.
- The Delaware County Home, now razed, built in 1855, it housed the poor, the mentally ill and other needy people over a 100-year period.
- The Warren Tavern was built in 1855. Jacob Siegfried bought his tavern in 1835 and the business operated until 1985.
- The Margery James House was built in 1857.
“Forgotten Delaware County” was given Gallery Exhibits:
- 2010 –
Featured Exhibit: Corner Gallery, 27 N. Sandusky St., (Delaware, Oh)
- 2009 –
Solo Exhibit: “Forgotten Delaware County” Photo Documentary – Delaware County Historical Society