The dollhouse in the collection of the Delaware County Historical Society resides in the Nash House. It is beautifully detailed. It has seven rooms plus hallways. All rooms are furnished and all of the furnishings that decorate the house are original, with the exception of two or three pieces. This delightful model was made in 1860 in South Carolina for the children of Captain Miller and donated to the Historical Society in 1954 by Robert Powers.
If this is a gift, enter the name of the recipient at CHECKOUT in Additional information /Order notes
(for example “Gift to James K. Day”)